Deigning Websites: Brilliant Homepage Designing Tips
What are the elements of a great homepage design?
- Answers “Who I am,” “What I do,” and/or “What can visitors do here.”
- Resonates with audience and Offers a compelling value-proposition.
- Easy to use, navigate and Effective primary and secondary call-to-action.
- Always changing. The best homepages aren’t always static.
- Good design, builds trust, gives value and navigates visitor to next step.
These were the tips that Hubspot chose. Websites designed on these principles are simple, clean and clear. The visitor never has to guess what these websites are for or what the benefit is of staying on the website and learning more. Learn more on this from: http://cassimcode.com/blog/how-to-design-a-website/